Tuesday 10 May 2016

Gag Me...

No really .......... someone gag me!!

slave girl was a submissive for 2 years and has been a slave for a year plus minus and the basic rule is to say Master, but shockingly the past few days i have not said it 5x now I cant believe I have been disrespectful so many times, I dont know what has gotten into me, but it better get gagged. I am ashamed of myself.
I dont want to speak. I can't, for slave is getting too weak.
Please gag me and watch me .
You won't be able to hear me talk.
Smother my words so I cant be at fault.
While Master is at it blind fold my eyes.
I don't want to see how I am disgusting thee.

Gag me so I can't breathe.
Gag me so I can't talk.

I don't want to talk...
I don't want to talk...


1 comment:

  1. This is nice, at least you know you wrong and can admit it.

    ReplyDelete